EUnherjar - Fenrir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rini's (semi) Application

2 posters

Go down

Rini's (semi) Application Empty Rini's (semi) Application

Post  Rinielenika Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 am

- Time zone:
CST (Minnesota)

- Race:
Mithra

- Level 75 jobs:
BLM RDM WHM BST

- Job you prefer to come to einherjar as:
Any of those, honestly. I am more accustomed to RDM and BLM though. I am okay with WHM, but its not merited :/ But I will still go! And if you want me lolBST... heckyes, I love the job and I feel good at it, but it is not merited and I dont have a good DD/haste set up yet :/... lol.

- Subjobs avaible:
DRK, WHM, BLM, RDM, SMN, SCH, WAR, NIN, PLD, THF(32)

- Cop: Complete. (On Apocalypse Nigh)
- ZM: Complete. (On Apocalypse Nigh)
- AUM: Puppet In Peril.

- Your Experience with Einherjar, if any:
None, sadly... heh.

- Other Current Linkshells:
Errr.... not... really. I just play with my friends in a low manned shell, lol.

- Merits:
Other Categories:
8/8 MP
8/8 Enfeebling
4/8 Elemental
1/8 Spell interruption rate down
Job specific:
10/10 Lightning and Ice potency (BLM, Group1)
6/10 AMII (BLM, Group 2 have all AMII's, just need to double up on Freeze II and Burst II)
4/10 Wind and Ice accuracy (RDM, two on each)
3/10 (RDM, Bio III, Paralyze II, and Phalanx II... REALLY need to work on these)

- Any Current EUnherjar members you may know:
Woah, I know more than I thought... or at least out of these applications, anyways. Bartimaeus and Kaineblitz know me the best. I know Sindar, Lecaud, and Krazy from past shells/other run ins/friend connections/etc.

- Additional Note:
Im not looking for abj's for a few reasons... 1.) I doubt I'll ever be able to get them because 2.) Im on Christmas break currently, and have work and a car trip coming up. Once my break is over, its back to college for me :X and I wont have time to be on for this. I also dedicate my free time to helping friends, so I try not to get wrapped up in endgame shells. I would however, just like to tag along and get some imperial icor whenever I can, but most of all just help out my buddies :3 If at all possible, please try to plan without me, I will show up but get your regular members in if you do let me join. Like I said, I might have to come and go a lot depending on my schedule, but I'd like to try something random and fun when I can be on for it :D
Rinielenika
Rinielenika

http://rinielenika.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rini's (semi) Application Empty Re: Rini's (semi) Application

Post  Johng Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 am

Spoke to rin already, should be coming along tonight aslong as there's room, will pearl in nash Smile
Johng
Johng
Admin

https://eunherjar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down